The Council will from time to time will undertake public consultation on projects and matters affecting the parish.
As your representatives the council wishes to ensure that:
- The council clearly articulates what it wishes to achieve.
- The council engages in meaningful two-way dialogue with the community. to discuss issues and gather opinions. This may be public meetings , questionnaires or surveys (both online and paper to ensure the digitally disadvantaged have opportunities to contribute) or by personal contact by councillors.
- The council provides clear and transparent information.
- The community has ample opportunities to contribute information, knowledge, and express views in a variety of formats.
- The council and community aim to work together to develop a shared vision and suitable outcomes.
- The council keeps the community informed of progress, timescales any final decisions/outcomes.
South Gloucestershire Council consultation on the Local Plan
Street lighting in Cromhall.
South Gloucestershire Council i LED lighting presentation from 11th March 2020
Neighbourhood plan – did not progress
The parish council wishes to thank those who responded to the survey. Following the parish-wide consultation and presentation at the 2017 Annual Assembly meeting, the community did not express a desire to progress a Neighbourhood plan.
Parish Plan – completed
The parish council wishes to thank everyone who contributed to the survey. The parish plan was delivered to every household in the parish