Message from Jill Reakes Engagement officer Healthwatch BNSSG
Healthwatch BNSSG are reaching out to let you know of the proposed changes to stroke services in your community. Poster attached for printing and sharing.
Stroke is the fourth biggest killer in the UK and a leading cause of disability. 1 in 50 of our residents live with the long-term consequences of the condition. The Healthier together partnership would like to hear from you.
There are several ways to tell them what you think and to ask questions:
- You can complete the online questionnaire
- Phone or email to request a paper copy
- Join an online consultation on the 26 August
Drop-in face-to-face sessions in
- Bristol – Future Inn on the 21 July 5:30pm to 8:30pm
- North Somerset – Winter gardens Weston-super-Mare on 29th July 10am to 1pm
- South Gloucestershire – St Michaels Centre, Stoke Gifford, on 4th August 2pm to 5pm
More details can be found on the Heathier Together website, including a link to the survey: https://bnssghealthiertogether.org.uk/stroke-services/have-your-say/
Other ways to get in touch:
Telephone: 0117 900 2583
Write to: FREEPOST STROKE CONSULTATION (You won’t need a stamp, and no further address details are required.)