How to report issues to South Gloucestershire Council

Many issues such as blocked drains, street lighting, dog fouling and anti-social behaviour should be reported to South Gloucestershire Council using their online reporting system.  Your concern will be registered and you will be allocated a report number which can be used should you need to follow the matter up further. 

The Report-it process covers a large range of issues as shown here Report it

For more information and to report issues, please go to